Thursday, September 17, 2009

Australian Pink Floyd Experience

I love Pink Floyd. But for some reason I always forget HOW MUCH I love them. I forget how many albums they have and how Rad they ALL are. It is crazy to think of some of the things they were able to accomplish musically. There are so many different sounds that I forget that so many of my favorite songs cam from one band.

My dad, being the man he is, took me to see the Australian Pink Floyd show @ the Usana Amphitheater here in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was amazing. I loved it. In fact, like most rock shows, it made me tear up a bit. If you have the chance to check 'em out in your area, I highly recommend it.

For one reason or another, I had never heard this song before the show. But, it was one of the highlights of the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment