Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heavy Metal

I just got a sword. I've wanted one for a while. I purchased a couple decorative pieces at a pawn shop for $15 each. They are not real though and all it did was make me want an actual sword that can do actual battle. I began looking around and as I expected, a real sword is CRAZY expensive. A bit dismayed, I kind of gave up the search.

A week or so later, I couldn't sleep so I decided to cruise the web for more info and swords. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a web site called: The Sword Buyers Guide. This site is AWESOME! They have some excellent information on various styles of swords as well as a ton of info on the various armories. Even more important to me was that the site has lots of sword reviews with some impressive YouTube videos as well showing the guys putting the various swords through the ringer. It was great to be able to read all the specs on a specific blade and then see it in action against different strength and durability challenges.

After some intense research, I decided to order the Norman Sword from Dark Sword Armory. Oh, and did I mention that most all of the swords featured on the Sword Buyers Guide as well their very own sword store are $350 and under?!!!! Pretty cool. It's a great way to get some brutally durable blade to add to or start up a decent collection. Dark Sword Armory also had a really cool site and a great product! A select few of them are available for purchase @ the SBG Sword Store. The customer service was great and the Sword is solid and sexy! Click on any of the links to see the sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment