Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sons of Anarchy

So you've probably heard of the FX series "Sons of Anarchy." If not, check it out, it's pretty good. Basically, the show follows the activities of an outlaw motorcycle club in a fictional city in California. The music featured in the show is solid and it's fun to download a song or two that I heard on the show.

For whatever reason, having watched the first 2 seasons and now getting into the 3rd, I have developed a renewed appreciation for Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society. Which is funny since, to my knowledge, their music has not been featured on the show. I guess it's no surprise that getting into a Harley Davidson mood in conducive to listening to BLS cause that's what I've been doing. If it's been a while since you've given 'em a listen.... do it

Below is the the track "The Blessed Hellride." One of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment