Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Guilty Pleasure Bands-I'm a bit ashamed of...


These are the bands that I rarely admit to liking. These are the bands that embarrass me every time they pop up on my shuffle in the car. These are the bands that I secretly enjoy when all the lights are down and nobody is around.

1. Nickleback- Need I say more? Yeah, I have a couple of their songs on my iTunes. And when I'm alone, I crank 'em up and I love it. I started with their first two albums back in 2001. I still like some of that stuff.

2. Static X- Nothing like a bit of Push It in the morning. Or a bit of Cannibal to break the ice on an awkward first date. Ha! Nobody that I am close friends with like Static X as much as I do, so I usually enjoy them when no one is looking.

3. Evanescence- I know, I know. But they are SO close to being good. I definitely had better luck enjoying them B4 I heard Lacuna Coil. Basically, Lacuna Coil is everything that Evanescence tries to be. But there are some times when a little Evanescence is the only thing that will cure my itch.

4. Fergie- I guess I am not THAT ashamed that I like Fergie. I am not bashful when it comes to declaring my love for her... just her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment