Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sushi and Jazz!!! Great night!

I was invited out to sushi night with my friend Vince. Several others cam along and we headed out to Naked Fish sushi on 100 south in Salt Lake. Food was good but I was surrounded by so many attractive women that I would have enjoyed eating the shag rug from my parents room. It's a real cool place and I'll go back for sure.

Next, we stepped next door to a little place called "Speakeasy." I fell in love instantly. Live jazz music on Thursday nights! They have a small patio out back that is perfect for transitioning a lovely lady from the more noisy main floor into a more intimate place to take care of business. The look and feel of the place is clearly in a 1920's vein. The bartender wears a cap and suspenders. It's just dark and warm enough that it kind of reminded me a bit of the red light district in New Orleans. I can't wait to go back asap! I loved the look and feel of the place from top to bottom! Seriously, I could spend hours just sitting back and taking it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment