Monday, August 10, 2009

Back To School Shopping! Day 1 @ Paul Mitchell the School

So, tomorrow begins my journey into the dark and sexy world of Hair School! Haha, and I couldn't be more excited! I'll be attending Paul Mitchell the School on about 45th south in SLC. The program takes about 15 months, during which I will be learning everything I need to know about styling, cutting, basic skin care and my favorite: The Straight Razor! Sweeney Todd Style!

To keep with the "all black" dress code, I had to fill in a couple holes in my wardrobe... which is fine, cause I love black.
Banana Republic Fitted Polo, G Star Raw Long-sleeve Button-up and BR fitted V-neck.
Commune Fitted Skinny jeans from Urban Outfitters, Rock & Republic Straight Leg Jeans and G Star Raw Weird Pant. I'm still on the hunt for a sturdy black belt.
Back to the Basics: All black Converse All Stars, one of the best ways to spend $35. I'll get some good use out of these at Metal shows and performances. Rock solid foundation to any metal wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment