Monday, August 10, 2009

My testosterone levels just went up by Chuck Norris


Love Zakk Wylde! And the video below, from Black Label Society, does not disappoint. The band was formed around 1998 by Zakk and drummer Phil Ondich. While some consider BLS to be a Southern Rock/Heavy Metal Hybrid... I call it Hog Metal, because there is hardly a better band to listen to on a Motorcycle.

A little bit about Zakk himself. There are two easy ways to recognize him: 1. The Black & White Gibson Guitar pictured above. 2. If visuals are not available, the trademark "squeal" made famous by Zakk's time with Ozzy Osbourne (Check out Ozzy's No More Tears @ about 0:38 below for prime example) is a dead give away. Some call his sound a: "Classic Les Paul/Marshall Combo with high gain,"-Sam Jones. Whatever it is... I love it. And if music is allowed as a weapon in the battle of Armageddon, I'll be packing some Zakk. Born Jeffery Phillip Wielandt January 14th, 1967 in New Jersey, Zakk would become Lead Guitar and Co-writer for Ozzy Osbourne at age 19!

Anyway, I saw this video the other day and I can't get enough. Check it out and Don't be a sissy! Leave Comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment