Friday, August 7, 2009

Your Mission: DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! It's FREE!


While I made my regular stop by Lacuna Coil's official website, I checked the tour dates, and to my dismay, the closest they would be coming to Salt Lake City was their show at the House of Blues in Vegas (Would be such a cool place to see them). So, I resigned myself to the thought that I would have to got another couple years without ever seeing Lacuna Coil in concert. Now, just so that we are all on the same page, I LOVE Lacuna Coil. They are not in my Top 10... but definitely Top 25.

Well... Dare To Dream! Lacuna Coil is coming to Salt Lake City! AND... It's FREE! Yeah, I know! This next Wednesday August 12th, at the Gallivan Center. Now, most of my closest friends are not Metal Heads, and do not enjoy the same music that I do (but some do... the awesome ones do). They prefer the Regina Spektor and Imogen Heap (more like EMOgen Heap) to Black Label Society and Sevendust. That's fine. But, I think it is fair to say that all my friends that don't love metal DO love Depeche Mode... right? Nod your heads. Yeah, everybody who wants to be considered cool by the hipster royalty will at least claim to like Depeche Mode. Well here is a great opportunity to expand your horizons. Or, if you are awesome, and you already like Lacuna Coil... See you at the Show! Ladies and Gentlemen... Lacuna Coil's cover of the Depeche Mode classic "Enjoy the Silence." Pretty Damn Good if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment